Casing Head is adapter connecting the surface casing string and either the BOP stack or the wellhead. It is either threaded, welded or slip lock to the casing, and may have a flanged or clamped connection to match the BOP stack or wellhead., the casing head is typically qualified to withstand up to 10,000 psi working pressure. It suspends the casing and packs off the next casing string while providing annular outlets, as well as supporting the BOP while drilling the remaining stages. The straight bowl design prevents the wedge locking of bowl protectors, casing hangers, and test plugs, simplifying the installation process.
- Designed and manufactured according to API spec 6A.
- Accepts a wide variety of slip and mandrel casing hangers.
- Three different types of outlets: Line pipe, Flanged (Studded) Extended flanged outlets.
- Multiple bottom connections, such as Slip-on weld, Slip-on weld with O-ring, Threaded and Sure Lock.
- 100% testing including hardness test, hydrostatic testing, Ultrasonic Inspection, MT test, and Paint test. And the report will be provided.