API 6A Christmas (X’mas) tree is a key equipment to control the pressure in the wellhead and adjust the flow rate of oil/gas production operation. It is used on both surface and subsea wells to control and regulate oil production management and other operations. In addition, it can be used not only to control wellhead pressure and adjust oil (gas) wellhead flow but also for special operations, such as acid fracturing, water injection and testing, etc.
- Christmas tree can be designed into the general or integral structure as required
- The Christmas tree can be completed with a pneumatic/hydraulic safety valve
- It can be classified into two kinds of single-wing and dual-wing
- Safe and reliable running, simple and convenient operating and maintenance
- PR2 certificates can be provided for the gate valve, choke valve, and tubing head.
- 6. API 6A standard flange/clamp connection.