JX Petro supplies a complete line of downhole drilling stabilizers to increase the rate of penetration and control hole deviation problems. All these stabilizers (including drill bit type, drill string type, spiral blade, straight blade, integral blade, welded blade, sleeve-type, and stainless steel nonmagnetic types) are designed to meet the strictest quality control and quality assurance standards (API SPEC.). All alloy stabilizers are manufactured from AISI 4145H modified heat-treated steel for a wide variety of configurations and hole sizes.
- Sizes and configurations can be manufactured to the operator’s requirements, including blade sizes, connections, and types of material.
- All stabilizer connections can be configured as box xbox, as pin x box, or as the operator requires.
- Welded straight blade for drilling soft formations.
- Sleeve type allowing less equipment inventory in remote locations.
- Integral spiral blade allowing 360° hole contact for use in hard rock formations.
- Nonmagnetic stabilizers for applications requiring magnetic isolation.