Studded Tees and Crosses are the main components of the Christmas Tree. When the angled connection is required, cross and tees need to be installed on X-mas Tree. They are designed and manufactured according to API 6A standards latest edition. Common configurations include 3-way and 4-ways. Pressure ratings range from 2,000 to 20,000 psi.
- The basic material is usually AISI 4130 Alloy Steel or AISI410 Stainless Steel
- Ring groove overlaid like SS 316L or Inconel 625 on ring groove can be incorporated for corrosion resistance.
- Studded/Flanged crosses and tees shall undergo hydrostatic body test and drift test as per API 6A standards prior to delivery
- Custom sizes and specifications are available upon request
- Simple structure with reliable performance